My Placement Preparation
Hi, I am Aniket Shukla and I am here to share how I Prepared for my placements and the materials I followed.
If you are trying to get into the IT sector or VLSI field this will help you.
So here it is,
Required Skills
- Language (c++, Java, Python)
- Data Structure and Algorithm
- Skills (Web Development, App, Data Science, Cybersecurity, Graphic design, etc..)
- DBMS
- OS
- Computer Architecture
- Aptitude
- Public Speaking Skills
Language
Choose any programming language but make sure you select an object-oriented programming language(oops) as it is mainly used by industries.
I choose Java as my first Love. :)
for Language Understanding, read the content from Java Tutorial
It's a Link from a Website called JavaTpoint you can search the material for your desired language.
Just write "C++ JavaTPoint" and that's it.
Data Structure and Algorithm
I think the coolest thing and the most important
So it is up to you, How you want to prepare this...
you will first be confused about How you will approach, So better go with some Level 1 questions
like
- Pattern Printing
- Star Printing
- Number questions(prime, Armstrong,palindrome etc)
- Even odd
- String basics
Youtubers
- Pepcoding
- Aditya Verma
- Apna College
- Love Babbar (roadmaps)
- Anuj Bhaiya
- Abdul Bari
I may have missed many YouTubers, there were many at one time I used to search the code name and one YouTuber comes up with his video and I used to just go with it
For Example :
Search at Youtube "Rain water trapping problem " - Go with Any YouTuber with the highest views, But check comments first You can save a bit of time.
OR
"Rainwater Trapping Problem Aditya Verma"- done :)
Questions Roadmap from basic to advance: PrepInsta top 100
Top Question On every topic: Love Babbar Cheat Sheet
Skills
For Skills, You must not be that confused just search for your skill on youtube or you can get a course from Udemy, Coursera.
Just try to make some projects using that skill in order to fill your Resume.:)
and For Projects Search with the Desired Skills and you will get a guide.
For Example: Just Search "Blog website using Javascript" this will help you.
Also, try to learn the basics of the language in which you are creating your project
It will help in
- Filling your Resume with multiple language skills used for development or analyzing
- The interviewer will ask about your project and you can explain it in a better way.
- If you are using the same tech stack as the company they will surely take you if you have good knowledge of the topic
- Aise hi Sexy Lagta hai !
Database Management System(DBMS)
Just follow this Cheatsheet: Love Babbar Cheat Sheet
Operating System
I was from an ECE background so I only touched on some important topics.Here : CheatSheet Link
Computer Architecture
Notes on CA
Aptitude
the placement was in July and I started it in January.
I again have to practice in order to remember the tricks and It was not worth it.
See
It is a Lead.
The next question He will ask you "Tell me about the Projects" cause everywhere the industry works on projects
Now this question is your chance to shine.
Just deliver your best presentation there on your projects, that's it, Job done!
Make sure you have a good command of the language so that these tricks land in a perfect form and for that you can practice your English skills at a discord channel via talking with random people. I used to do this :)
Link of channel: English channel
You can experiment with some methods while giving ppt in front of your class, like don't prepare sometimes, using some modulation in your voice, etc.